FROM MEI FOO MTR STATION
- It is only 8 -10 minutes on foot, walk in the direction towards HKU SPACE until the CLP Power Substation. Get on the footbridge and turn left to the Castle Peak Road Sitting-out Area. Cross the road at the pedestrian crossing.
Please click HERE for detailed route information.
- Heritage Lodge also provides a shuttle bus to Tsim Sha Tsui, Lai Chi Kok station and Mei Foo station daily.
Please click HERE for detailed schedule.
FROM HONG KONG INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
Travel time: Around 35 minutes
Charges: Around HK$250 (depending on traffic siuation and charges for extra luggage and toll fee are applicable)
By Airport Express (High Speed Rail Link)
Travel time: Around 40 minutes
Operating hours: 6:00 am to 00:59 am
Frequency: Approximately every 12 to 15 minutes
Charges: Around HK$60
1. Airport → Tsing Yi station (Airport Express)
2. Interchange to Tung Chung Line → Lai King Station
3. Interchange to Tsuen Wan Line → Mei Foo Station
4. On foot (Exit B) or by shuttle bus (Exit B)
By Bus (E21)
Travel time: Around 70 minutes
Frequency: Approximately every 15 to 20 minutes
Charges: Around HK$15
Pick up point: Airport (Ground Transportation Centre)
Drop off point: Mei Foo, Cheung Sha Wan Road
Then go to Heritage Lodge on foot (Exit B) or by shuttle bus (Exit B)